Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just the Beginning

I am not a blogger,~~ yet I am on "Blogger"~~Go Figure~~.. Okay, my main reason to even get involved in this blogging world is due to Stephanie Faris. I have been following her blogs on Mypace for quite sometime now. She has decided to dedicate her time to this site. So, loving the way she expresses herself, and teaches things, I have made the decision to follow her here.


I have always wanted to blog, but the site I would have blogged on had a lot of local friends and family members, that I did not want to see the things I had to say. Some things I may not mind, but when I have my days, I would like to use this as a 'public diary' to say the things I need or just want to.


I use my hands a lot when I talk to someone in person. Its has been said, that if my hands were tied behind my back, I wouldnt be able to say a word.lol. So true... It's kinda hard for me to express things, and for others to make sense out of it. I have my way of talking, and I think that people should understand what I am saying, whether I finish my sentence or not.?!? I am not the best with puncuation, and I'm not even sure I spelled it right. I live in Ky, and we are known for a lack of knowledge. Well, I hate to prove that true. I will do my best, and hope that whoever stumbles across my blog can understand it. If you do stop by, then by all means, leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Good or Bad, I dont mind.


I think I'm gonna like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment